Relationship Manager Trainee - Fidinam Singapore
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Type of contract: Internship
Service line: Business Consultancy
Fidinam Group (https://www.fidinam.com/en/) is a private consulting firm founded in Lugano (Switzerland) in 1960 and offers tax, business, real estate and digital consulting to companies, entrepreneurs and individuals.
In 60 years of activity, we have acquired a wealth of contacts and skills that enables us to meet the needs of clients of all types and to be ready to face the most difficult challenges posed by the markets.
Our mission is to offer integrated and multidisciplinary consultancy, able to provide a tangible added value to the client and a high capacity to adapt to any situation. This requires, for our 250 members of staff, constant updating to evolving regulations and new management technologies.
A dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented approach: we believe in professionalism.
During the Internship, you will work under the guidance of the Head of Desk to obtain the basic knowledge of our Group operations and practice as well as the local regulation.
You will support the Singapore Desk in the relationship management activities with regards to the Singapore portfolio of corporate clients.
The intern will support the Singapore Desk in the following key aspects:
- Corporate establishment in Singapore;
- Marketing activities – supporting the preparation of newsletter’s editorials, website articles, in-depth country guides;
- Accounting and Tax services;
- Company secretary and HR related services;
- Conflict Resolution – Quickly assesses escalated problems from clients, takes ownership, and takes steps to normalize relationships or resolve issues.
- Other ad-hoc or project-based customer experience-related tasks as required.
As part of your exciting internship, expect to be given opportunities to participate in face-to-face clients’ meetings and commercial activities.
This internship will give you a unique opportunity to be exposed to the internationalisation process of European companies in Asia. During your time in Fidinam Singapore you will experience the role of a busines consultant in a dynamic environment supporting corporate clients form various industries and countries.
The type of people we are looking for
- Keen to have hands-on experience and contribute well as a team player
- Possess can-do attitude, able to handle pressure well and meet tight deadlines
- Well-mannered and with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in basic accounting and taxation concept is a plus
- Proficient in written/spoken English is a must.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Someone high in integrity, open, highly adaptable and possess a positive learning attitude, you are confident in yourself and driven in your work with a hunger to succeed.
Willing to join our Team in Singapore?
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org