Compliance Officer - Fidinam Hong Kong
Fidinam Hong Kong is a member of Fidinam Group, established in Lugano (Switzerland) in 1960. Fidinam Hong Kong can leverage on the skills of its certified professionals, coming from different jurisdictions such as Hong Kong, Switzerland, Italy and France. With a direct presence in more than 10 jurisdictions and a wide network of business partners, the Fidinam Group gives a full range of services with the aim of helping on site local and international clients, providing the technical knowledge and expertise in corporate, tax & accounting services, wealth and estate planning, citizenship and residency planning, real estate services, international tax planning, strategic and business consulting.
Fidinam Hong Kong is currently looking for:
- To be responsible for the below compliance and equivalent regulation requirements in the non-European jurisdictions where Fidinam Group is present.
- Responsible for Trust and Company Service Provider licenced company (TCSP) or equivalent requirements;
- Responsible for the licensed TCSP compliance with the Anti-Money-Laundering (AML), Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) or equivalent requirements;
- Responsible for Common Reporting Standard (CRS)/ Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) compliance requirements;
- Act as Compliance Officer and Money Laundry Reporting Officer in providing advisory or risk assessment in relation to AML/CTF, including but not limited to review suspicious transactions, maintain reviewed records and reporting suspicious transaction to the appropriate/relevant authorities or equivalent other jurisdictions;
- Responsible to organize, populate, monitor and review the database of clients.
- Ensure all required activities comply to TCSP regulation and equivalent requirements in other jurisdictions;
- Handle client onboarding and maintain the due diligence documents;
- Conduct on-going Customer Due Diligence (CDD) review; collect further CDD Document and updated Know Your Client (KYC) information;
- Perform CDD documentation collection, checking and processing for new and existing accounts;
- Oversees all the activities related to prevention and detection of Money Laundering (ML) or Terrorism Financing (TF);
- Provide support and guidance to the senior management to manage ML/TF risks;
- Develop and review AML/CTF systems;
- Monitor AML/CTF effectiveness and enhancing controls and procedures where necessary;
- Carry out regular audits on compliance with the AML/CTF requirements;
- Maintain and supervise the internal procedures for CRS/FATCA;
- Carry out CRS/FATCA reporting;
- Oversee relevant staff screening;
- Assess completeness and validate the application files;
- Assist the front desks with their enquiries from clients.
- Degree holder: Law or Economics. Legal knowledge or studies in related fields are an advantage.
- Knowledge of equivalent compliance requirements of other jurisdictions such as Singapore and Dubai are an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience required.
- Prior experience as CO/MLRO for TCSP licensed company is required.
- Prior experience CRS and FATCA reporting is required.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge and familiarity with compliance dedicated software and digital dedicated tools (i.e. DocuSign) represents a plus.
In line with the market and the seniority of the candidate.
Willing to take your career one step further?
Submit your CV to email@example.com