Company Secretary (Jr/Sr) - Fidinam Singapore
We are looking for talent to join our Corporate Services Team.
The ideal candidate must be conversant with all aspects of corporate secretarial practice.
This role will focus on
- Provide advice to clients on corporate secretarial matters, which include, but not limited to:
- Incorporation of private and public companies, foreign branches, as well as sole proprietor businesses; and striking-off of entities.
- Drafting of Directors'/Members' Resolutions in connection with ad-hoc related matters in accordance with the Companies Act 1967 of Singapore.
- Drafting of Annual General Meeting (AGM) / Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) documents.
- Corporate advisory and maintenance of registers and corporate secretarial documents.
- To file/lodge returns and matters with ACRA and any other government agencies, as and where necessary.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Oversee daily operations and ensure all communications with clients are supported with proper documentation and responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Provide good client service ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries
- Ensure regulatory compliance in the corporate secretariat are met
- Support on ad hoc projects, legal research and compliance matters, if and when required.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification with at least 3 years’ experience of appointment as company secretary. Those who do not hold the relevant qualifications but with relevant working experience are most welcome to apply.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Strong command of languages
- Must have good interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently
- Meticulous, detailed and deadline-oriented
Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com