Blockchain Analyst - Fidinam Hong Kong
We are seeking an entry level graduate Blockchain analyst passionate about the financial industry and crypto currencies. This individual should be self-motivated to drive solutions and proactively create opportunities. Basic experience with Blockchain technology is preferred.
• Research and collect information about companies operating in the blockchain space in Hong Kong S.A.R. and offshore, with a focus on entities regulated by the SFC, the HKMA or other government bodies.
• Communicate complex business needs into clear, actionable corporate structuring and licensing required by Clients operating in the blockchain space.
• Work with the Head of Desk to research new solutions for companies trading, receiving, or paying with Crypto currencies, through local and foreign business partners, exchanges, payment providers and consultants.
• Coordinate the compliance requirements of existing Hong Kong based Clients (corporate, accounting and tax) with the back office teams within the HK offices.
· Blockchain enthusiastic profile, with a basic understanding of crypto, crypto exchanges and the main coins and tokens such as Bitcoin, Etherum etc.
· Graduate in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer sciences or other related degree.
· Experience in the financial technology space is a plus.
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders Minimum Education Required: B.S Science or equivalent
Build your career with us. It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, Fidinam is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristic.