In the last decade, Vietnam is becoming more and more of a prominent and profitable market, especially since EVFTA entered into force in August 2020. In order for businesses to be more competitive, the necessity to invest and to operate with full control in Vietnam becomes fundamental. To bring to you the latest updates, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗮𝗺 and 𝗙𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗺 𝗟𝘁𝗱. gladly host the webinar "Foreign-Invested Company Incorporation In Vietnam Under The New Regulation And EVFTA" via Zoom, providing information on how to set up a foreign invested company in Vietnam and to take advantage of EVFTA.
️- How to set up a Foreign Invested Company (FIC) in Vietnam under the new regulations
️- EVFTA and its benefits to EU and Vietnam
️- Market Entry Service Information
📌 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼:
- Date: June 23rd, 2021
- Time: 3PM - 4:30PM (Vietnam time)
- Venue: Zoom platform
- Co-organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam - ICHAM, Fidinam Ltd.
- Co-host by: Beluxcham, Eurocham, INCHAM, MBC, SBG, Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
📌 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 & 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿:
- Sir Hoang Hai Pham – Executive Director of ICHAM
- Mr. Alessandro Pedrinoni - Asia Pacific CEO & General Director VN of Fidinam Hong Kong Ltd.
- Ms. Phuong Thao - Relationship Manager & Head of Corporate Advisory of Fidinam Vietnam Ltd.
🎯 Registration deadline: 2PM, 23/06/2021