We are actively looking for a talented and very well connected Junior Business Development Manager, to contribute to the growth of our business, by providing tax, business, real estate and digital consulting services to companies, entrepreneurs and individuals based in the Middle East and Africa, and which are interested to expand investments and or presence in Switzerland.
The applicant should be self-motivated to drive solutions and proactively create opportunities.
Solid knowledge of the Middle East and/or Africa macro-economic environment and proven track-record of existing business connections with the targeted geographical area are mandatory.
Support all business development activities in Switzerland/Middle East/Africa, including client targeting, research projects, legal and administrative services.
Analyse the market potential of services and solutions, identify potential opportunities and drive business results both from deepening existing client base and new client acquisition.
Understand client's goals and objectives to develop, submit for management approval and implement a written Business Development plan for each targeted client.
Establish, manage and maintain relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience, in cooperation with Senior Advisors and other Fidinam Group units.
Operate in close cooperation with Fidinam Group and special support units in Middle East/Africa.
- A bachelor's and/or master's degree, preferably in business administration/ law.
- Strong network and reputation within the Middle East/Africa private and corporate client sphere.
- At ease in in profiling, negotiation and proactive commercial prospection.
- Understanding of basic business structuring strategies and identification of wealth planning opportunities.
- Achievement oriented, focused on exceeding business goals with sufficient attention to detail.
- Collaborative team spirit and ability to work effectively both independently and as a team player, in an international environment.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment, including regulatory and technological environment.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and apply a disciplined and organized approach, ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with ability to generate trust with clients, in English, Arabic and French.
- Outstanding IT skills with a special focus on Excel and client database management (experience or demonstrated knowledge in the financial technology field is a plus).
Build your career with us
This is a key role in a well-established organization, working alongside a team of talented colleagues around the world, who are dedicated to deliver the highest quality fiduciary, legal and corporate, as well as wealth planning and tax consultancy services. For applicants with an entrepreneurial spirit and an inner motivation to succeed this role is an exciting opportunity to build a career, and contribute to the development of our services in the Middle east and African regions. If this description matches your profile and interest, we're looking forward very much to receive your application in English.
Send your application to email@example.com