Desk Manager - Fidinam Singapore
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a professional to play a key role in the development of our relationship management department. You will manage and grow a portfolio of corporate clients from various industries (included but not limited to Food & Beverage, Construction, Trading and Tech) as well as generate new business for the Singapore office and the other Fidinam units.
- Handle full-suite of incorporation & business support services for clients.
- Manage & upkeep excellent client relationship.
- Understand client needs (individual, family, business) and develop long term client relationships.
- Keep updated with client profiles, investment objectives and risk appetite
- Advise and develop investment strategy that aims to meet clients’ objectives, needs as well as risk profiles.
- Contribute to sales and marketing, prospecting and new product development initiatives.
- Aspire to achieve individual performance objectives, from client book development, sales /financials, to upholding risk/compliance culture.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the local regulatory requirements of the investment advisory business and apply this knowledge appropriately.
- Leverage on your existing network to generate new business for Fidinam Singapore
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Banking / Business Administration with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the sectors Corporate Service Providers/financial advisory firms.
- Strong sales track records, experience in selling business entities will be highly regarded. The candidate must have an existing network of business partners and industry actors.
- Solid understanding of investment products and strategy for corporate clients.
- Strong judgement and big-picture thinking on top of industry or functional expertise.
- Possess a successful track record of developing, managing, and growing strong relationships with executive decision makers.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in self-management.
- Effective communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The client must have sales track records with foreign investors.
- Open to travel whenever required.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Type of contract: Permanent
Service line: Relationship Management
Willing to join our Team in Singapore?
Submit your application to email@example.com